Hmm, well, my List of Six met with some success. I actually posted both of my introductions last night. I graded some things in each of the courses.
And for my final item, I realize that a big part of my problem is reducing things into smaller chunks. When I see an assignment, I tend to flail, “Augh, 20-page paper!” Like it all has to be done in one setting. That’s the way I tackle everything, and I either burn myself out or psych myself out. Life would be so much better if I could get over that.
So, tomorrow’s List of Six is:
- grade journals in the developmental writing course
- grade the discussion board in the developmental writing course
- complete another module in my Blackboard training
- Read 100 pages for one of the courses I’m taking
- Read/scan 150 pages for the other course
- call the lawyer’s office to set the paperwork process on the farm in motion
That still looks like big chunks but doable. I think.
In The Plan news, I completed the Bella Hoodie and finished the third book of the Hunger Games. Exercise . . . yeah, did I mention it’s barely been above freezing? It’s no excuse, but it’s still stopping me cold. Pardon the pun.