We depart for our traveling companions’ abode Thursday. Two more days of work. Two more evenings, hopefully during which we’ll find some time to pack.
Long-time fans of the blog will remember the day-by-day account of our trip last year (Chris, remember the cookies?). Not to worry, when I pulled the plug on the old blog, I have all the stuff saved, so it may appear again one day. But for the new kids, each of us blogged as the trip unfolded. I hope to do that again this year. But here’s a preview of some of the things we’ll be doing:
- meeting Ragged’s family
- staying at a luxurious B&B
- dining at a Mediterranean restaurant
- attending LEAF (so very cool)
- going to a fantastic brunch
- Staying at a luxurious B&B
- using a trolley tour to see the major sites of DC, that will also allow us to explore at our own pace
- still hoping for a White House tour
And, at some point in the trip, I’m pretty sure a viewing of Star Trek will be in order.
There’s so much stuff to pack in, I don’t know if a week will hold it all.
Stay tuned for bloggy updates.